Saturday, May 10, 2008

To Cut or Not to Cut

I've got a question. I've been wanting to cut my hair for a LONG time, I mean really cut my hair, but I've been scared to take the plunge. What if it's bad???? And then it would be exponentially bad with curly hair! I took some time to research places with a good reputation. I've found one and once one of my deals goes through I'm planning on going in for a cut. Now the question; do I get a trim or a drastic cut???? Take a look at what I'm looking at.

Denise Jonas-Mother of Jonas Brothers-Don't really listen to them but thought she had cute hair and a face similar to mine. (Is it creepy that I want to cut my hair after someone who is old enough to be my Mom?)




Minni Driver


Emmy Rossum


Jennifer Beals




My other concern is that these are all very similar and some of them are outdated. It's ok to go retro with your hair right????

And THEN there is always the option of going Falicity.

7 comments:

The Jenkins said...

I love shot of minnie driver and I think that your hair would look so great like that. I say go for it!

Gifford Grams said...

I think you will love the shorter hair. But dont go real short all at once (in cse you dont like it). There are so many different styles you can do with just bringing it to a little longer then shoulder length. Up, Down, Back, etc. and it will feel so much lighter and be so much fun!

DKSBrayton said...

Just do it and do it all at once. I say go Felicity!

Tiffany said...

Well, personally I like the Minni Driver look. But then again, if you want a change, just go for broke . . . look at what I did to my hair! I just figured it will grow so why not? And if it's just HORRIBLE, you'll invest in a lot of hats, and a really fast straightening iron ;)-

Anonymous said...

I like Emmy's...very pretty

Chad and Jessica said...

Ooooh, they all look lovely, especially the shoulder length ones. I noticed they are all nice, rich brown colors too, which I think is important....it may be too much to have highlights AND shortish, curly hair....does that make sense? There needs to be a balance. I also think it's important that it isn't too thick at the bottom....You've probably already thought of all these....but I think it would look great, and very sophisticated. Great job researching by the way!

Meg said...

I really like the Jonas Bro. mom's cut - I think that would look so cute on you. You're so lucky to have curly hair! It's gorgeous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails