Tuesday, September 22, 2009

craft: Neck pillows

I wanted to buy this for little boy:
But both Targets were out. So I used this as inspiration and insturction. I made one for little boy AND one for little girl.




It cost me $14 for 2 but you more experianced Moms probably have everything at home already. For each I used:

1 recieving blanket
1 stuffed animal
1/4 of an old pillow
1 pair of sharp Sissors
Coridinating thread
Sewing Machine

The best part is, it was a FAST project. 1 hour for both.
With all our upcoming trips to the hospital these next couple of weeks I have a feeling we're going to use these A LOT.

2 comments:

Courtenay Beth said...

So cute. i am totally impressed. If I had little ones, I would be all over that business! Such a fun way to make yucky long trips more fun and bearable...cute!

DKSBrayton said...

Those are so cute! So what do you do with the headless stuffed animals? hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails