Thursday, July 14, 2011

fertility: Metformin

I've been taking Metformin for my insulin resistance.  When the nurse told me it might make me sick I brushed it off.  I rarely experience side effects, so imagine my surprise when I experienced almost EVERY side effect - nauseous, vomiting, (gas), light headed, dizzy, tired, headaches.  Today I double my dose and just want to cry.  How do people live their lives while feeling so sick???


NOTE: SEA BANDS are the answer.  110% better with sea band help today.   Choked down my pills today and put sea bands on right away.  I'm still light headed and dizzy-especially when I go too long without food-BUT I'm not throwing up and am able to work on projects today!!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Thank you for posting this. I keep forgetting about the side effects of metformin. I thought I was having PMS from hades. Sea band huh? Golden!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails