Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged

I don't often do this so Steph is lucky I read her blog!

4 things I love about my husband:
1. He has a strong sense of duty and loyalty
2. He loves me enough to do the dishes
3. He's passionate about football
4. He's so sweet with his nieces and nephews

4 movies I'd watch more then once: (This one's hard because we love movies. I'm in a nostalgic mood so...)
1. Remember the Titans (One of Jason's favorite movies and one of our first dates)
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. Ann of Green Gables
4. An Affair to Remember

4 TV Shows I watch:
1. Pushing Daisies
2. Life
3. Heroes
4. Rate my Space, and Color Splash I can't choose!

4 places I've been:
1. Upstate NY, Sharon VT, Palmyra NY, Kirtland OH, Dayton OH (This is one trip so I'm counting it as one =)
2. Alaska
3. Mexico
4. Connecticut

4 places I'd like to go:
1. Hawaii
2. Veracruz
3. Europe
4. Home

4 people who email me regularly...Uhhhh I just use email for work.

4 Things I like to eat
1. Mexican
2. Chocolate
3. Mushrooms (A new fetish)
4. Fish

4 Things I look forward to in the next year:
1. Seeing Mom, Aimee and Jared next week
2. Starting Foster Care
3. Chirstmas!
4. Getting Skinny

2 comments:

Sean and Steph said...

Yay for reading! I realized that I didn't actually let people know I tagged them, and then I felt kinda like a loser! :) Thanks for playing along, I promised myself when I started the blog that I wouldn't just post surveys, like I do on Myspace, but I couldn't ignore Sara calling me out!

Hope all is well :)

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Hmm... so far I have ignored Sara - she tagged me along with Steph. But I let her know it was only because I had already done a tag similar to this one, but I also promised her I'd probably do it anyway. It's always fun to learn new things about people!
And we're Pushing Daisies fans, too. Actually, we like Heroes, but we're a season behind so we haven't watched anything from this season yet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails