Tuesday, June 09, 2009

I'd like to apologize for the guilt my last post has provided some of you. It was not my intent to make my readers feel guilty. I actually admire and aspire to be like most of you (ok don't read anything into the "most" I really mean ALL of you).

I thought I'd take a minute and play catch up.

Both G and Lil G had birthday's last month. G had a Tinkerbell party at Jump On IT! and it was a blast. We made Tu-Tu's for the girls and they all looked super cute. (plus it was an easy way for me to do a spot count-1 TuTu, 2Tu Tu ...8 Tu Tu whooo we've got everyone) I've got some cute headless pictures on J's phone that I can't wait to post.

Lil G had cupcakes and friends in the park and was pleased as pie with the gifts he got. Especially the books from Grandma and Grandpa.

We've been busy just keeping up with our new schedules. Visits, meetings, doctors, and court dates. It's quite busy and doesn't leave much time for us to be sick. I had the stomach flu or food poisoning yesterday and J is getting sick tonight a fever, and aches. We're actually hoping for the stomach flu and not the S word (you know swine flu SHHHHHH!!!!!). We're keeping him isolated just in case.

4 comments:

Meg said...

I have a present for G's birthday party, but Dave said you asked for no presents - I should have sent it anyway!

Meg said...

'lil G that is

Meg said...

(sorry for all the comments) I don't know if you've heard about Dave yet...but you know where he must have gotten it...
I really hope J doesn't have it too.
(we don't like saying the "s" word over here either)

Whitmer Family said...

I've missed your posts lately! Life does seem pretty crazy right now for us too. Makenna just finished Softball, so life should ease a bit. Take care, Sis!

Related Posts with Thumbnails