Sunday, January 31, 2010

food: Cheesecake Brownies

This post is mostly for my sisters. Growing up my mom would make Black Bottom Cupcakes and it was a family favorite. I had some left over cream cheese and was craving BBCs. I modified the recipes to create THESE!
( yes that is a whole in the middle of the pan. The inside in the best!)

Cheesecake Brownies!


Recipe:

1 box brownie mix

1/2 c apple sauce

1/4 c water

3 egg whites



Cheesecake filling

1 8 oz package cream cheese

1 egg

1/4 c sugar

1/4 t vanilla

Directions:

Cream, sugar, cream cheese, and egg until smooth.

Mix brownie mix, apple sauce, water, and egg whites until fully combined.

Pour brownies into 9x9 greased pan

Place large spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture over brownies and swirl with knife.

Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

YUMM!

5 comments:

RG said...

I WANT SOME!!

Dad Gifford

Traci said...

Those look so yummy! And we could totally eat brownies together, my favorite parts are the corners. Yummmmm!

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Will have to try these - I'm a sucker for good brownies!

Unknown said...

Those look so yummy!! Thanks for the recipe.

Whitmer Family said...

woa-ut-ut-oh! (did you follow that?) I just now got a chance to catch up on your blog, and can I just say, YEOWZA!! These will be a must try for me, uh, I mean my family!

Related Posts with Thumbnails