Thursday, December 29, 2011

fun: Pampered Chef Party

*We won't close the show until the end of January.  IF you decide to order that is when your CC will be charged.

I know what all of you who are far away are thinking, BUT this is a catalog party and you can order online and have it shipped to you!  How great is that?!  Here is a link to my super cool consultant's page.  All you have to do is enter my name and SHOP!

I wanted to share some of my favorite, affordable, can't live without, Pampered Chef products.
  

Can Strainer $5.00
It is great for all kinds of foods.  I need a second one because it is ALWAYS in my dishwasher.  I use it most on olives, tuna, and beans.  If you get only ONE item I'd recommend this one.


Mix and Chop $10.50
This is great for mashed potatoes, ground meat, making guacamole... anything really!  I just got this at my last pampered chef party and I AM IN LOVE!  How did I live so long without it?


Mini Spatula $5.50
This little spatula is just the right size for getting brownies out of the pan and cookies off the cookie sheet.   It is the ultimate dessert spatula.

Microplane $27.00
I really love this microplane.  It has a guard on it and it folds up small for my TINY kitchen.  I love that it can stand on it's own so I can grate hard cheeses like Parm.  It's also great for ginger, garlic and zesting fruits. 

Small Spreader $5.50 and Large Spreader $9.50
This is something I use anytime I need something smooth.  I uses this for frosting cakes and cup cakes and  this makes 7 layer bean dip a breeze to make (shhhhh).
Small $14.50 Medium $15.50 Large $16.50 Scoops
I have all three.  I use them all the time for cookies, muffins, chicken salad sandwiches, and pancakes.

And if you made it to the end of this post I'll tell you a secret.  Order with a friend and split the shipping!!  

1 comment:

Marc and Paka said...

I'm highly tempted...trying to figure out a good excuse to shop..again!! Shouldn't have had too much fun Christmas shopping. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails