Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Just a little catch up.   Things for us are pretty mellow.  

IVF
Our December cycle was also canceled.  Although not the news we were hoping for, it is not devistating.  I've been focusing on having the healthiest body I can so, hopefully, we can have a healthy pregnancy.  This cycle, some of my numbers were high, and that brought adoption back into the picture.  We'll have to see what happens.  Surprisingly, I'm  not stressing over this.  It has been a long, hard road and I know that there are blessings in store, no matter which way we go.  

Other News
Ok there really isn't other news.  I've been keeping busy watching friends' children and Christmas crafting.  We had a quiet Thanksgiving with Holy, Grace, and Garrison (aka G and Little G's family).  We are so blessed with their friendship and love.  The twins turned 2 this month and sadly we missed them on their birthday.  

Christmas shopping is DONE and all our presents have been mailed.  YAY!  I'm just enjoying my time with friends this Christmas season.  J is busy: work is stressful, church and other meetings take up a couple of nights a week, and the scouts have monthly trips.   I feel like we have 3 good evenings a week and I'm happy with it.  

To our family and friends, I hope this Christmas season finds you well and happy!

1 comment:

Marc and Paka said...

Everyone in our family is a big fan of you guys! We're excited to hang out with you this weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails