Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas

I hope you have a happy holiday! We are thinking of you, I promise. I thought this was the year for us to actually get Christmas cards out, and to have neighbor gifts delivered early. Well neither of those things are going to happen this year, so I'm Wishing you a MERRY CHRISTMAS here on my blog. I'm sorry it's impersonal but please forgive me. To our parents, brothers, sisters, nephews, nieces, cousins, friends and neighbors who keep up with us at NW family in UT, WE LOVE YOU, and may God "bless all the dear children in thy tender care." (Away in a Manger)

Love,

E and J

3 comments:

GiffordGrams said...

How do you take a family picture of a family that has had 6 different children as part of their home this year?! You guys are super great.
Love ya, Mom G

Krystal said...

Love you too!!!

RG said...

Merry Christmas back to ya all!!

Love,
Dad G

Related Posts with Thumbnails