Friday, May 14, 2010

foster: G and Lil G update

May is an incredibly hard month for me. I'm so glad I have little rays of sunshine (G and Lil G) born in May! They are such amazing kids and I really do admire their Mom H.

We sent G and Lil G birthday cards early this week. I was so surprised Thursday to get a call from Mom H thanking us for the cards and inviting us to Lunch Saturday afternoon. I'm so impressed with the challenges Mom H overcame and the success she has found.

G and Lil G sound so happy and healthy-living the childhood I hoped for them. It was so nice to talk to them I didn't even mind missing the last 15 minutes of BONES. We're sooo EXCITED to see them!

1 comment:

Sepulveda Family said...

It's great to get the opportunity to keep in touch with your kids that have moved on. It doesn't always happen that way, but it is soooo nice when it does. We have a very special relationship with the family of a little boy that we had for quite a while. We are able to be a resource for her when she is feeling overwhelmed and we also became the cool "aunt & uncle" that C gets to come spend the weekend with once a month. Glad to hear that you had such a great time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails