Saturday, May 08, 2010

craft: Adding Fabric to Mats

I wanted to add some of the color from my mirror through out the room. I've done this in several ways but today I'm only sharing my picture frames! I had 1/8 of a yard of cute fabric cut right before or right after G and Lil G came to stay with us. It's been floating around for a long while. Should I use it for this project or that project.... I decided to add it to 2 of my favorite pictures.


Our wedding photo.
My Mom's graduation picture. Isn't she BEAUTIFUL!

I love that the fabric sets these pictures apart form all of the other pictures we have in our front room-yes we have a lot!

3 comments:

Meg said...

I love this idea. Looks really good!

Whitmer Family said...

I REALLY love this idea! Super cute...and super creative. And yes, mom is Be-au-tif-FUL!!!

Courtenay Beth said...

So cute, and I love that pic of beautiful Ruth Ann :) CUTE!

Related Posts with Thumbnails