Wednesday, June 02, 2010

projects: Inspiration

I've been inspired-AND that means lots of work for my husband.


I really LOVE Jane Lockheart on HGTV. And this was my first bedroom inspiration. I LOVE the color on the wall-

Benjamin Moore Puritan Gray.

I had it mixed at Home Depot this weekend making the gallon just over $15 rather than the $40 at ACE.


And this was my second inspiration - found at ALL THINGS THRIFTY.

LOVE the yellow on the furniture.

Hopefully this will all come together this weekend and you can see what I've been working on!

2 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

Gray and yellow is so what I have been wanting to decorate my room with. And I have been dying to paint a wall gray. And I have been drooling over this bespread at Target ( http://www.target.com/dp/B002W8KL70/ref=sc_qi_img_viewdetails?ie=UTF8&title=view%20full%20details) I can't wait to see what you have done.

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

LOVE grey walls with white accents (doors, molding, etc.)!! It just looks so fresh and clean! Good luck. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails