Friday, July 18, 2008

It is so HOT right now in Utah. I've become obessed with frozen fruit. Grapes, blueberries, watermellon balls...mmmmm. Today I looked for U-Pick farms in Utah county so I could go get some blueberrys that would be cheeper then $5 a pint. We have one in Payson-30 minutes from here.
http://www.pickyourown.org/UT.htm

Just out of curiosity I looked up how many were listed under Lane County at:

http://www.nabcblues.org/upick.htm

Eight U-Pick farms in Lane county-most within 20 minutes of Mom's house. And the site didn't even have all of them-just the ones where they grow blueberries!



2 comments:

Chad and Jessica said...

Oooooh, I've never even thought of frozen watermelon balls....sheer summer perfection! Thanks for posting about the u-pick places. I've always wanted to go, but NEVER have....ridiculous, I know....especially considering how much i LOVE fruit. I'm on a mission now....thanks for getting me started. I'm still thinking about those watermelon balls....mouthwatering Mmmmmmm. Oh Erica, I'm becoming overwhelmed with cooking. I love it so much, and want to get better so bad, but it goes so slow. I've been sifting through mags and trying new recipes, but there is SOOOO much to learn....and so much weeding out to do. Oi yoi yoi. I wish fresh basil were cheap!

Chad and Jessica said...

Holy grammatical error....yikes. I wish fresh basil WAS cheap....embarrassing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails