Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Mirror Has Two Faces

SO I'm a big fan of this Barbra Streisand Movie. I hated Barbra Streisand in the past, but now I think I have to give her other movies a chance. This movie was a perfect mix between reality and entertainment. It was about intimacy between men and women. Streisand explores how intimacy with the wrong person under the wrong circumstances can affect someone. Then she explores how lack of intimacy between two people can influence a relationship. I highly recommend this movie! Jason says it's funny too. http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi4176871705/

PS-The background music in the trailer is the same as the music in "While You Were Sleeping."

1 comment:

Chad and Jessica said...

I LOVE that movie.....it's awesome. Suzanne introduced it to me in high school. I love the hair piece part....lol....and when she's teaching after her "transformation." It's one of those few movies that really get you thinking about what you accept as normal, because it's explores something so out of the ordinary. I love her character SO MUCH. I think I just might have to rent that this week. A+

Related Posts with Thumbnails