Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Ottoman?

So with my next check I'm thinking about buying an ottoman! I've fallen in love with the idea of a round ottoman. Not just because, right now, my style is so traditional, but also because our front room is full of linear objects. I think the round would be unexpected and that makes me excited. So here's what I'm thinking. Keep in mind these are my favorites of only of the ones that would fit in my room. There are plenty that I would have chosen if they weren’t so darn BIG!

I love this one because I've been so careful to keep my furniture neutral to be able to accessorize in color. This ottoman is neutral but has a print. I just think it's adorable. My colors are so specific there are many things that I've thought would be perfect but they blew up in my face. =(







I like this one because you can see through it and the wood work might be a nice catalyst between our dark furniture and our lighter stuff. It is white though, and I don't want to have parents freaking out when their kids are over. (I don't want to have to freak out when I have kids of my own...)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails