Friday, September 12, 2008

HELP!!!!!

Not only do I need help on deciding which color to paint the dresser (see previous post) I also need help deciding what to do. I'm not sure I love this.

Originally this was all I was going to do. I think it's pretty cute and I love "Dream" in a child's room. I also love "Believe" but that's for later dilemma in another room.



Because this turned out so well I thought I'd go a step further and add the words "love" and "learn". Here's "Love" and I don't know if I love it. =)



"Learn" is supposed to go here horizontally in red, right on the line.



OK now please be brutally honest! Keep in mind I don't love "Love" ;). If you don't like it please tell me before I go any further!

Thanks!

3 comments:

Chad and Jessica said...

Oh my goodness....I love it! How modern and inspiring! I love the love. It fits perfectly in that space on the wall. And i think learn will look great by the chair! I think it's important to add pattern and surprises in a room, so it isn't so cookie cutter looking, so a room feels like it has developed over time, and I think the writing helps create that feeling. It's unexpected. Well, that's my two bits. Have fun with it, but just make sure it makes you feel good. : )

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

I think the LOVE looks pretty good, too. I'm not so sure about the LEARN in red, though... how deep of a red are we talking against the blue wall? I think you either need to have all three words up to go together, or just keep the one DREAM.

Daniel and Tiffany Ward said...

I actually like the "love" too. Although, the read learn might be a little harsh depending on the color of red. You could also use the word 'Laugh' if you aren't yet, laugh dream love.
Tiffany

Related Posts with Thumbnails