Thursday, September 11, 2008

Nursery update

I've finally finished the bedding! I decided to make my own because my friend said that the pattern I chose was boy oriented. I added a strip and bow out of ribbon to make it a little more girly. Thanks mom for helping figure out the logistics. It's not perfect so don't look close!




Also check out what I did with the scraps!






And one last picture! I have so many ideas on painting the dresser. I'd thought maybe you could help.



Color options:
White
Cream
Green white of the trim
Brown
Red
Pale yellow

Or any other color you can think of!

3 comments:

Traci said...

I love what you've done! I love the colors and the patterns and everything. So super cute. :)

Unknown said...

Wow, I love it all!!! Way to go. I'm so impressed with how you used the scraps, I love that curtain! So for the dresser, I think it would look so good if you painted every drawer a different color, kinda like a circus! Cool huh? Just kidding....I was trying to scare you with the ugliest possibility...tehe. Gross, circus...ewwww.
But what I would really do is....well... because the walls are two-toned, and in prominent colors, I would pick a neutral, I'm geared towards the dark brown the dresser, and then maybe you could add an accent color...white, or silver handles, or green handles...whatever floats your boat. I LOVE revamping dressers....fun!
Jessica

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Help me find a table to redo for my son's room!! I love what you've done with nursery - it looks GREAT! As for the dresser - green with white trim sounds really pretty, but I don't know how that would look with the rest of the room. So... I'm leaning more toward either the white or a dark brown. Then again, by now you've probably already painted!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails