Saturday, September 06, 2008

We have had many people ask how our search for foster care furniture is going and I thought I'd post our laundry list. If you have, see or know of anyone with these items please let me know!

Still need:
2 Bunky boards for bunk beds
4 Window well covers
Converter Car seat and booster seat
Fence around the water fall-Maybe
Toys
Assorted clothing
Assorted Diapers
Formula

Have:
Bunk beds
3 in 1 crib with mattress
Crib bedding
2 sets of twin sheets
2 twin mattresses-Although they are in pretty sad shape
2 twin comforters
3 dressers
rocking chair
Toy Chest
high chair
Umbrella stroller
Carseat stroller combo
Table booster seat
Boys assorted clothing
Child Gate

Thank you to ALL who have helped us get this far! I live in the best place! So many neighbors and friends have given us items or donated money to help us to have children in our home. I feel so blessed!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails