Thursday, May 21, 2009

food: Easy Recipes

So I hear it's been a while since my last post. =) I'm waiting for some pictures so I can post about G's B-day. In the mean time, I've found these quickish and EASY recipes from Allrecipes.com.

Check out this Easy Chicken Alfredo. We used whole wheat pasta and fat free milk products to make this more figure friendly.

Check out this Chicken Florentine Rice Casserole. We used brown rice (not instant) and precooked it before adding it to the casserole.

Both recipes are yummy and lend themselves well to substitution. Oh and did I mention that G and Lil G both ate it!

So FYI: Both these recipes called for cottage cheese. I think fat free cottage cheese is GROSS! But the Kroger brand at Smith's is YUMMMY. If you have a Smith's check out the fat free cottage cheese! Why not cut the calories and the fat if you don't have to cut taste!

Oh and Whitmer Family-Don't even bother looking you won't eat it! =)
Related Posts with Thumbnails