Thursday, May 07, 2009

foster: Lil G and His Nails

Today I was taking care of some Real Estate business first thing. I go to my room keeping an ear out for Lil G. I come out, and sitting in the middle of our hallway is Lil G with his sister's lip gloss- pretty, pink, sparkly lip gloss. What comes next? He has it all over his face, right? Nope! He has taken the wand and is "painting" his toe nails with the pretty, pink, sparkly, sticky, lip gloss. He wants to be just like his big sister, whatever she does he does too, including painting his nails!


Sorry about the bad cell phone picture. I can't seem to ever have batteries in my camera!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

too funny...should be glad it was not real nail polish.

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Ha ha! Ethan has gone through stages of liking to carry mommy's purse around or clomp through the house in mommy's shoes. I think Sean started to leave his shoes out as a "gentle" persausion!

Related Posts with Thumbnails