Monday, November 24, 2008

Mormon.org

I love being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. The Church gives us answers to the most important questions. I know who I am and where I am going and I am happy. Joseph Smith entered a grove of trees and God the Father appeared to him with His Beloved Son, Jesus Christ. The knowledge of this singular event has been a guiding force in my life. God hears and answers prayers. God knows me by name. God loves me and He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to show me the way back to live with God some day. We can be with our families forever. How grateful I am for my opportunity to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints. If you'd like more information on the Church or have questions about what I believe take at look at mormon.org. It's a site designed to answer questions with videos, article and even live chat.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails