Friday, February 27, 2009

project: Drum Shade Chandelier

(FYI-The prices are links to the sites where these products are available)

I've been wanting to do a drum shade chandelier with the FREE chandelier I got off KSL this fall. This is the look I've been looking for:

$500
Watching HGTV Myles of Style made this one:


I actually don't love IT but I love the idea. She took off the opaque shade and added wound wide chiffon ribbon around the shade to get a similar look. (I think I would've been happy with the shade the way it was) The biggest problem with this chandelier is it cost $230. The bargin shopper in me thinks that's too much. I mean why would I do it myself when I could have this one from overstock?



Lucky, or unlucky for me I already have the chandelier. I just need to bite the bullet and go find a shade that would fit!

1 comment:

DKSBrayton said...

That's a great shade! I love it. I wish I lived closer so we could do these kind of projects together sometimes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails