Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Hello Birthday Month!

Being the only child in the house during my adolescence lead to interesting celebration habits. My mother and I celebrated all month. We did anything that could give us an excuse to shop or go out or have fun. So for my birthday month this year it's the basement! J and I have always talked about a cougar room. If I'd left it up to J he would have stuck a BYU blanket on the wall with thumb tacks, placed a big screen TV down there and called it good. I have taken over the project and am right in the middle of PAINT! check it out!


Navy Cougar-ish blue with our very disco-ish chandilier!

2 comments:

Meg said...

I want in on the birthay month celebrations. Let's go out and play! 1/2 off appetizers at Applebee's perhaps? :)

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Wow! A whole birthday month?! And I thought I had it made with my birthday always falling around Memorial Day weekend so my dad would joke about my birthday WEEK! I didn't know a whole month was an option! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails