Saturday, April 04, 2009

fun: General Conference

I knew G would have a hard time finding LDS General Conference fun and exciting. Trying to find something she could do AND listen to conference led me to the Internet. I was hoping to do a bingo game but I hadn't thought of one as cool as this. This game coupled with some Easter candy and we are in business! She has to listen closely to the speakers and hear the exact words. We've been using double sided tape to stick the pieces to the boards. That way little G's fingers don't mess G up. Every time she gets a bingo she gets a piece of candy. If she gets a blackout on the same board then she gets 4 pieces. (I know it's a lot of candy but she's listening and having fun.) Take a look at the cool boards!

3 comments:

The Seaton Family said...

My Mom did that for us. We loved it!

Brittani said...

trust me- that is not a lot of candy... we are potty training and we go through candy like no other... good thing she lets me brush her teeth!

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

I wish Ethan was old enough. And... am I too old?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails