Friday, April 10, 2009

upgrades: Last Year...

"J" (really E) got a new dishwasher and microwave for his birthday. This year...


A french door bottom freezer FRIDGE! We got it for a STEAL off KSL. I wont tell you how much, but I will say, it cost about the same as a new, small, SS, top freezer refrigerator. You know those ones nobody wants anymore-the ones that you only see in apartments. Plus it's the $2400 (ON SALE) model I wanted! It's got some minor scratching on it but once the critical eye is gone it doesn't matter! I'm so excited! No more towels on the floor to sop up water from the fridge!

2 comments:

Whitmer Family said...

Yay, Jason (read: Erica) I am so excited for you. Happy Birthday, Jason... you old man. I can only tease you about being old, cause I am too. Have a good day tomorrow!

Chad and Jessica said...

HOT DIGGITY! I want! Lol! Seriously, it's amazing. I would want to cook even more and fill it with pretty food. Enjoy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails