Saturday, March 21, 2009

fun: Our First Saturday!

Today we went to the park to fly our kites. It was so much fun (even though I made them wrong)! We ended up meeting back in our cul-de-sac and flew store bought kites with our friends.

After a long week I wanted to go out to dinner and J agreed to take us all out. We started talking about places to go and the conversation turned to who had the best play structure. What! Since when did where I eat coincide with the quality of play structure? Wait! Since when did I eat DINNER at a place that has a play structure? The kids loved it though. We unexpectedly met friends from the ward there. They shared with us an idea for next time. In their family the kids get to pick every other time they go out. Brilliant! So I don't always have to eat at a funhouse. I think I'll be using that trick next time!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails