Monday, March 02, 2009

project: Ottoman

I've loved the idea of a round cocktail ottoman (one that doubles for a coffee table) for my front room for a LONG time. I started looking for one and found that they were expensive! I finally found one the right size for a "reasonable" price. The only problem was is looks like this:




That picture doesn't make it look too bad but it is really ugly! I plan to recover it and found this fabric that I thought would work.




I'm really torn. the color is OK but I'm not in love with the pattern. It makes it look too formal. Here's a close up on the fabric


These are also fabrics I like:

1 comment:

Chad and Jessica said...

You have such great taste! A round ottoman is fabulous! I'm glad you found one. The fabric does look a little formal, from what I can see, but if you balance it with less formal things in the room, it should be just lovely....plus the pattern will probably hide any dirt. Good luck. Where do you find all these great ideas? The chandelier is awesome too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails