Tuesday, March 03, 2009

project: Finished (Almost)

This is mainly for my mom. Every time I talk to her she asks me about currant and past projects. So Mom, here's our most recent completed projects! I can't wait for your feedback!

The 2nd kid bedroom

This one is intended for the older kids (if we get any). I want to thank everyone who helped us get this room together. Thank you so much for the bunk beds, toy storage, bookshelf, money donations, paint, time and effort that were so instrumental for us to get this room put together. Thank you!
I've found it hard to decorate for kids you don't know. This is not how I'd decorate a little girls room or a little boys room but this is my take on a generic kids room.

The bunk beds were given to us and the great number comforter are from IKEA along with the table, chairs and craft storage.

I want to fill these frames with cork board so it's easy to switch out kid art. If that really happens or not, remains to be seen but that's my current idea!

M, the little girl I watch, loves to color and paint in this room!


Nursery




We finally got the dresser painted while Mom and A where here this fall! Now, this is my favorite dresser.

We've been wanting to redo this chair.


I think the ottoman turned out AWESOME!


Basement Family Room/BYU Cougar Room!


Almost everything came from KSL (a local TV station that has free online classifieds).



I hate the shininess of the paint! I walked into the paint store I wanted eggshell and somehow walked out of there with semi-gloss! I'm trying to figure out if I want to try and do some sort of tone on tone paint treatment or just plain repaint it. You can tell on this last picture that the back half of the room is not painted.

5 comments:

Meg said...

everything looks so good. i am impressed with your work!

Whitmer Family said...

Yeah projects! I love how it all turned out. Good job, Erica. And, I love that I get to see it all from so far away!:) and :(

Jacob said...

looks good

The Seaton Family said...

Oh they are so cute! I really love your cougar room. It’s gorgeous!

Ginni Bingham LeVar said...

I love the projects! That dark blue in the basement is stunning.

Related Posts with Thumbnails