Monday, August 10, 2009

foster: Home

Letting the children go was like breaking-up. Letting someone you love leave, for what you hope is a better life, is bitter, bitter sweet. (2 bitters because it’s more bitter then sweet.) I am so grateful for the relationships in my life that aren’t temporary. My relationship with my wonderful husband is eternal and everlasting through sacred covenants made in a Temple of God. The Lord teaches me the importance of this relationship so often. I am so grateful for the truth that Families are Forever.

2 comments:

Whitmer Family said...

LOVE you. Thinking of you lots today, and hoping you are doing well. Take care, Lil Sister!

The Seaton Family said...

That must have been so hard. I can't imagine. We will keep you in our prayers. . . in hopes that you and the kids will transition well. Love you lots.

Related Posts with Thumbnails